First things to go missing are socks and common sense.

Ever lose something and wonder, "Is the universe playing a prank on me, or is there a bigger plan?"
They say the first things to go missing are socks and common sense. I can confirm this because I lost a sock last week and almost went full “Main aisa kyun hoon?” trying to find it. (Of course, my mom found it with her magic touch and in seconds. Moms are way better than Google Maps!)

But life isn’t just about lost socks. We lose keys, opportunities, peace of mind, and sometimes ourselves. And in those moments, it feels like “Mere paas kuch bhi nahi bacha.” Everyone is ahead of me. Everyone is growing. But here’s what I’ve learned what’s lost isn’t always gone; it’s just taking the scenic route back to you.'

Like the time I lost out on a job, I was dying to get. It felt like the end of the world. I thought. But a few months later, I got an even better offer. That’s when I realized that timing is everything. What’s meant for us always finds a way, even if it takes longer than we’d like.

Of course, waiting isn’t easy. There were nights when I’d lie awake thinking, “Tension lene ka nahi, sirf dene ka.” But that’s easier said than done, right? Slowly, I learned to pause, breathe, and let go of what I couldn’t control. Life has a way of working out when you stop chasing it.

Sometimes, though, what we lose doesn’t come back. And that’s okay too. Not everything is meant to return, but often, losing something makes space for something better. Losing that job helped me discover a path I hadn’t even considered.

It’s like that iconic dialogue: “Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho, toh poori kainaat usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.”

But sometimes, the universe knows you deserve more than what you were asking for. And then there’s karma. The good you put out into the world the kindness, the hard work it always comes back. Don't always your blame game work okay? Once your luck starts taking it seriously, your game will be over. so just, you have to trust the process.

So, whether it’s lost keys, lost dreams, or lost peace of mind, remember: Trust that what’s meant for you will find its way back, maybe even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"How you treat your breakfast is how you treat your life."

India Budget 2025: Key Highlights, Impact, and Future Outlook

Who are the Indigenous or tribal people of India?